Tennessee Marina on Cherokee Lake | 10.14% Cap • Bluff Village Road • Bean Station, TN
|Property Use Type:||Marina|
|Lot Size:||United States|
|Listing Agent:||Eddy A. Dingman|
A full-service family owned and operated marina since 1991, owners are retiring and will assist in transition. This business is TURN KEY and ready to embrace new owners. Solid customer base with repeat business year after year. Current owners will run business if new owners need time to relocate to the area after closing. No leases for water usage for docks / business. Room to expand to make this a more profitable marina business - very low overhead. This is a cash flowing business.
The marina is located off Highway 25-E, in a convenient, but beautiful location on Cherokee Lake. Property has great signage from the road. The location offering boat slips for fisherman, water sport enthusiasts and boaters who enjoy the East Tennessee area.
• 75 Covered Slips / 75 Uncovered Slips (Room to Expand)
• Boat Repair Service / Five (5) pontoon boat rentals
• Pump out station
• New Electrical to docks in 2018
• Cash Flowing Business!
• Marina Store w/ Food / Bait / Beer Permit / Large Floating Deck
• Large Gas Dock 1,000 gal tank / Two Fuel Dispensers / All New
System $50,000 Spent in 2016
• TVA approved Clean Marina
• Easily accessible from Highway 25-E