Sundowner Marine/Marina • State Highway D • Wappapello, MO
|Building Size:||10,500 SF|
|Property Use Type:||Special Purpose|
|Lot Size:||1.50 AC|
|Listing Agent:||Eddy A. Dingman|
This marina located right next to a large boat launch and the largest parking lot in the State of MO, offers boat/pontoon sales and rentals and sits right on Hwy D, a very heavily traveled highway. Marina has two buildings on the property and a house. Marina's main building is 5200 SF and has a boat dealership/showroom that has a full parts department and all orders are placed here. It also has all boating supplies and large coolers for food and beverages (business has beer and wine to go license). This building also has two private offices, store that sells live fishing bait. A second building is used as a showroom for fishing boats they sell. The marina also has a two bedroom two bathroom residence that draws in a monthly rental.
Marina has 100 covered slips at 100% occupancy with a gas dock and boat store, plenty of room to expand both on water and off water.
Marina is leased land by Us Army Corp. Any expansion has to be approved by the Army Corp. Marina has been family owned for 40 years.
Highlights Include :
- Well Established Business of over 40 years/ Turn Key Business
- LOCATION/ 2 DEALERSHIPS EXCLUSIVE TERRITORIES/ Awards Given
- Marina 100 covered slips 100% occupied/ Expansion for 100 more
- New Electrical on docks 2016/ New Boat Store & Gas Dock 2013
- Marina showroom & store / offices / service counter / shop / Great Shape
- Owners will assist in Transition of new ownership/ TBD